[wisb] Re: Eagles hunting Reindeer

At one time Fran Hammerstrom had a Golden Eagle.  It was the only bird I saw
around there which she warned me to keep a good distance from.  I had been
"attacked" by her Short Eared Owl once (it felt like being hit on the back of
the head by a baseball) and she was insistent.  Quite a bird.
Tom Uttech
Oz. Co.