[wisb] Re: Eagle watch in Prairie du Sac

Good Morning,

I was in Prairie du Sac on January 22nd for a few hours to check out
the eagles.  I spotted a total of 6 or 7 eagles while there over the
course of about 2 hours.  One spot had quite a few - at least 4 (3
adults and 1 juvenile).  This was just below the dam.  A couple eagles
were flying and changing places, sometimes out of view, so I am not
sure if there were actually more than that.

But other than that I only came across single eagles in two other
spots further down river.

Chris Petherick
Fox Point, Northeastern Milwaukee County