[wisb] Re: Directions to Stateline Beach- Winthrop Harbor, IL

  • From: "Robert Mcfall" <RMcfall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jjprestby@xxxxxxx>, "Wisbird" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:02:01 -0500

All who are interested

    Because of I-94 construction and also 75th St. Construction in Kenosha
your directions should read I-94 to 50. East on 50 to Green Bay Road ( WI
31)  South on 31 to 165. East on 165 to Sheridan Road ( WI 32) South on 32
to 7th Street in Winthrop Harbor. Follow Tom's directions to Stateline
Beach.

Bob McFall
Kenosha County