[wisb] Re: Dike Rd Horicon PLEASE READ

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:44:48 -0600

As someone who spends a lot of time at Horicon, I would second Jeff's
concerns and imprecations.  Please cross-post this to any other forums
you may be a part of (Facebook, IBET, etc.)  It would be a shame if the
actions of a few individuals ruined it for the rest of us.

Peter Fissel
Wisbirdn Admin
Madison WI