[wisb] Correction - Am. Golden Plover and TWO Species of Godwit Fond du Lac

  • From: Terry Leasa <terryl65@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:17:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
A couple of people back channeled to let me know that I have both the Hudsonian
and Marbled Godwit.  I'm beginning to think that the birds are trying to mess
me up.  I was assuming (you know what that does) that I had one species and had
one heck of a time trying to determine what it was, but as it turns out I had
one of each.

Thanks
Terry Leasa
Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac