[wisb] Cave Swallow - South Metro Pier, Oak Creek

Hi all,
         I just got a call from  Rick Fare. He, Greg Howard and Tim (sorry,
didn't get last name) saw the Cave  Swallow this morning at South Metro. It
finally perched on a pole and gave good  looks of the tawny throat and
creamy collar. There was no dark on the throat  that they could see. I believe
Tim was able to get photos, but am not entirely  sure of that.
John Dixon
Brighton Township, Kenosha Co.