[wisb] Cackling Goose Cudahy, Milwaukee County

  • From: Rita Marie Wiskowski <dona_rita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdnet wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 15:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

My brother David was on his way to watch the Packer game and called me because
he spotted a cackling goose at the pond in Sheridan Park. This has been my
nemesis bird forever. I keep scanning those gaggles of Canada geese hoping to
find a cackling, as everyone I know seems to see them. Well, thanks to David,
today was my lucky day and I've finally added that cackling to my life list.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwiskowski/6205017887/

Rita Flores Wiskowski
South Milwaukee