[wisb] CATBIRD! Oshkosh

  • From: Paul Bruce <birdsandfish49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:51:45 -0700 (PDT)

   Hey everyone --   Have good news,  aside from the finding out in my back
yard.
We gained a second internet in the house and now I'll be able to get on more and
more, freely.  But anywho,  after viewing an immature eagle,  25 pelicans and 2
sandhill
cranes, my attention was driven to the backyard whereupon hearing a YR warbler
singing
in full song, plus countless  vrrt,  notes coming from in my freshly
made-this-year brush pile.
that I made for that very purpose:  attracting brushy yard birds.  Catbird's
flitting his tail
like crazy.  Nice !!!!!   May you all be filled with your shares of fresh
migrants !!!
As Wayne said once,  " Bring it on! "

    Paul Bruce, in his Migration Station in
    Oshkosh, Win-a-bag-of Birds