From: Joanne Wagner
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 7:46 PM
To: wisbirdn
Subject: [wisb] Brown Thrasher In Madison (and the moose)

Someone (will let him post here if he wishes) posted on the FB site that
he had a brown thrasher at his feeder yesterday, and he posted a nice
photo!  I answered that I also had one in my backyard yesterday...sorry,
no photo.  Jesse Ellis suggested we should both eBird the sightings, so
I'm posting mine here.  I'm on the west side of Madison near the
beltline/midvale/nakoma road.

As long as I'm here- thanks for the nice comments about the moose I saw
south of Superior.  To those who wondered how far north of Minong I saw
him:  I found a reference for Minong as being mile marker 185 and I saw
him just south of mile marker 210.  So it was about 25 miles north of
Minong and 4-5 miles north of Solon Springs.

Joanne Wagner
Dane county- Madison