[wisb] Bonaparte's Gulls at North of Bradford Beach

Greetings to all,
Last Thursday I went to look for the Boneparte's Gull that BG Sloane and others
have been reporting. Early in the morning I saw a few a way out where they had
been sighted, but couldn't get a good photo. I went to Lake Park, and other
sights, each time passing back at the sighting location. At noon, I was
finished birding and decided to try sighting them again one last time. As I
passed by the socker field in Lake Park I saw about 50 Boneparte's Gulls
feeding on the small black insects flying around the area. They stayed close to
shore for about 30 minutes feeding, and flying in and out. After that they
dwindled away. From the reports, it appears that they have left the area.

If you would like to see the photos, they can be seen
 at:

http://thebirdpoint.wordpress.com/category/bonapartes-gull/

Thanks for the report, the luck to have seen them, and good birding,

Sid hamm     Muskego    Waukesha County