[wisb] Bird Hike in Door County tomorrow!

  • From: Bill Krouse <bkrouse1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:49:09 +0000

Hello.
Sarah & I will be leading a Bird Hike in Door County at Whitefish Dunes State
Park tomorrow.
Saturday, 4/28/2012 at 6:30am
Meet at the park's Nature Center, and we will walk the Brachiopod Trail looking
for spring migrants. Earlier this week a large raft of Bonaparte's Gulls were
present, and a female Harlequin Duck was next door at Cave Point. You never
know what might show up during migration!

Come join us!!
--
Bill & Sarah Krouse
Suamico, Brown County, WI - Door County tomorrow!

Be a Wild One and landscape with native plants!
"http://wildonesgreenbay.blogspot.com/";

Attract Bluebirds with BRAW.
"http://www.braw.org/";

Be a Friend of Whitefish Dunes State Park.
"http://www.friendsofwhitefishdunes.org/";

Ask me how to adopt a Greyhound!
"http://retiredgreyhoundathletes.org/  or  http://www.gpawisconsin.org/";