[wisb] Belted Kingfisher SW of Waukesha today, image

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:12:16 -0600

Greetings,

I took a short drive this morning and south of the intersection Saylesville
Road and Point Drive SW of Waukesha I seen Belted Kingfisher. It was sitting
over the open creek there looking for I would think food. I have never seen
one this time of year. Here is an image to share. My guess it is a female.

Image link:

*
http://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/BeltedKingfisherSWWaukeshaTodayImage#5547648015875717634
*