From: kristinestone@xxxxxxxxx <kristinestone@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wisb] Barn Owl breeding question
To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, September 22, 2012, 8:45 AM

Good morning,

According to the WI breeding bird atlas website, Barn Owls have only been
confirmed to nest in Grant and Langlade Counties with probable nesting in
Waukesha and Marathon Counties.  I am reporting informally about them and was
wondering if that was indeed true.  Thanks for any further insight into their
breeding in WI.

Kristine Stone
Milwaukee