[wisb] Baltimore Orioles - Green Bay FOY

Good Morning Birders, I was in my kitchen mixing up cookies at 8 AM and looked
out the window & there were 4 Orioles. Two drinking nectar out of the Oriole
feeder
&  two waiting on the shepherd hook. So I quickly got the grape jelly into their
dish & hung it out even tho it was raining. They have been coming in for snacks!
Joan Grant   Brown Cty.