[wisb] Baltimore Orioles - Green Bay FOY

  • From: Joan Grant <joancurlew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Bird net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 06:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

Good Morning Birders, I was in my kitchen mixing up cookies at 8 AM and looked
out the window & there were 4 Orioles. Two drinking nectar out of the Oriole
feeder
&  two waiting on the shepherd hook. So I quickly got the grape jelly into their
dish & hung it out even tho it was raining. They have been coming in for snacks!
Joan Grant   Brown Cty.