[wisb] Baird's Sparrow-NO/Waukesha County

I did not arrive at Vernon Marsh until about 7:40 A.M., but shortly after
8:00 A.M I met a group of Dane County birders who had searched and not found
the sparrow. They informed me that other birders had been looking since
about 5:00 A.M. and there had been no sightings.
I remained until about 9:30 A.M. and did not see or hear the bird. It might
be a little too early to give up on it, but I thought maybe some of you who
were thinking about looking might want to know that it has not been refound.

Thomas Wood,Menomonee Falls,Waukesha County