[wisb] BARROWS IN FOND DU LAC

There has been many ducks out at Stinky Point in Lakeside Park lately.
 This afternoon there were Mallard, Common and Red-Breasted Merganser,
Redhead, Canvasback, Lesser Scaup, Ring-necked Duck, Bufflehead,
Common Goldeneye, 1 BARROW'S GOLDENEYE, and Ruddy Duck. There has been
some Hooded Mergansers lately, but I did not see them this afternoon.

Also, I drove through the Horicon Marsh on my way home from Waupun
today and saw a few White Pelicans on the south side of Hwy 49.

Good Birding!
-Joey Reichhoff-
Fond du Lac