[wisb] Re: "Audubon's" Warbler- Crawford County

Folks, this is a relatively big deal! The species is liable to be split from
Myrtle, as Chris said, so just imagine it's a little less rare than, say, a
certain Zonotrichia that may be in the state. Myrtles, at least, can be
sticky if they're in a good wintering spot (they, like Townsend's Solitaire,
can use juniper/redcedar in the winter if it doesn't get too frigid), so the
bird could be tracked down again, potentially.
Great CBC bird, Chris!

Jesse Ellis
Madison, Dane Co.

--