[wisb] Re: Any Indigo Buntings yet and humorous site

  • From: Chris West <little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mjpfeiffer@xxxxxxxx>, "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:02:49 -0500

I've had an Indigo Bunting on my Thistle feeder almost daily for the last week.
 I've also had a Catbird coming in as well.

I've also had at least 3 Louisiana Waterthrushes apparently singing on
territory for the last two weeks.

This morning, I've been swamped in Tennessee Warblers. Something came in last
night.... lol

Happy Birding! --Chris W, Richland County
http://swallowtailedkite.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swallowtailphoto

"The beauty and genius of a work of art may be reconceived, though its first
material expression be destroyed; a vanished harmony may yet again inspire the
composer; but when the last individual of a race of living things breathes no
more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be
again."

(From William Beebe's "The Bird: Its Form and Function," 1906)