[wisb] A few Jaegerfest pics...

  • From: Jennifer Wenzel <miloloki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:46:56 -0500

Hi all!

What a fabulous time at Jaegerfest this year! I'm sure the awesome
photos will be coming in as we had some nice flybys from the Parasitics
this trip!! Thanks for a great time and it was great to see all of you
again!! Here's a link to a few of my photos!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferdavid/3940428457/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferdavid/3941208684/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenniferdavid/3941207964/

Jenny

PS..I got home from the loooong drive to see the post about the
Hook-billed Kite in Racine as I'm scrolling though my emails! AAAAAAA!!!
Nice one, Wayne! ;)

Jennifer Wenzel
Racine, Racine County