[wisb] A big thanks for a great WSO Convention

I would be remiss if I didn't thank everyone who worked so hard to put
on another great WSO Convention.  Until I offered to help with putting
the field trip schedule together for this one, I had no idea just how
much work is involved in making sure everything goes smoothly.  If you
think there are glitches DURING the convention, you should see what goes
on before it ever starts!

In addition to Christine and Jeff Zimmerman, Barbara and Carl Schwartz,
Margaret Brasser, and Karen Etter Hale (and I'm sure I'm forgetting
someone equally vital in my sleep-deprived state,) I'd like to give a
special thanks to the field trip leaders:  Tom Schultz, Daryl Tessen,
Jeff & Scott Baughman, Tom Prestby, Chuck Heikkinen and Delia Unson,
Jeff & Christine Z., Daniel Edelstein and his sharp ears, Jesse
Peterson, Jesse Ellis, Mike Mossman, Paul Noeldner and Max Witynski on
the BIGBY walk at Holy Wisdom, and Aaron Stutz, even though he didn't
get to lead a trip at Zeloski Marsh due to too many tired people by
Sunday morning.  Due to time and logistic constraints, we couldn't get
to every place I'd have liked to go on the field trips - gotta save
something for next time!

See you all next year - I can't wait!

Peter Fissel
Madison WI