[wisb] Re: 5 dead geese at Trinity Creek, Ozaukee County

  • From: Tuftedtitmouse2@xxxxxxx
  • To: cmoerke@xxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 08:06:58 -0400 (EDT)

This could be anything from a lead-poisoning episode to a disease outbreak:
 Please report this to your nearest DNR Office.

Thanks,

Scott Diehl
Richfield, Washington Co, and the Wildlife Rehab Center at the WI Humane
Society, Milwaukee

In a message dated 10/27/2011 6:37:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
cmoerke@xxxxxxxxx writes:
We were  surprised to see 5 dead geese on our walk this morning.  They were
on the  shores of the two islands.  There was also a puddle of white
feathers  near the tree line visible from the parking lot.
To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use  the Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn
Visit  Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at:  //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn