[wisb] 3 Northern Harriers in OakCreek

  • From: betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:07:57 -0500 (EST)

All three were seen late this morning simultaneously hunting over a large field
north of Ryan Road and sandwiched between Pennsylvania Ave and the RR/Bike
Path.  One was a beautiful gray phase, while the other two I couldn't quite
make out.  Saw one on my way back east at 3:30 in the same field.

Betsy Abert, So. Milwaukee, SE Mke Co.