[wisb] 2 Snowy Owls Horicon Marsh Dike Road Friday Nov 26, some images

Greetings,

I made a run up to Horicon Marsh today (Friday). On Dike Road there were to
two reported Snowy Owls. They we great views but not up near the road. When
I left at about 2:30 pm they were flying north over water and went out of
sight with out a scope. Birders present said they landed on some muskrat
houses way out. The Dike Road was crowded with birders and photographers.

I did get a few images to share from the day at this link:

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/SnowyOwlsHoriconMarshDikeRoad11262011
*

Thanks and good birding