[Veterans Business Network SDVOB Set Asides] SDVOB Pre-solicitation Set-Asides as well as today's Sources Sought have been listed at www.VetBizNetwork.net

  • From: "John Kolsun" <john.kolsun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <WIRED@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 04:25:06 -0400

SDVOB Pre-solicitation Set-Asides as well as today's Sources Sought have
been listed at www.VetBizNetwork.net <http://www.vetbiznetwork.net/>

How do I unsubscribe from a list?                    Why was I subscribed to
a list?

Generally, the easiest way to perform common actions on a list is to use the
list's Info Page, which is located at //www.freelists.org/list/wired.

with "unsubscribe" in the Subject.

Obviously, both of these methods require that you know what the list name
is. If you don't know, just look at where the messages you're receiving from
the list are being addressed. The To: header will contain
Wired@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Usually, an "unexpected" subscription is the result of the list you're on
having been moved from another mailing list provider to FreeLists. You were
subscribed to the list before but not receiving email from it, and now you
suddenly are. This is a common problem.

Sometimes, you'll be mistakenly subscribed by the list owner.

And sometimes, you simply forgot that you subscribed, or subscribed yourself
without realizing it. It's ok, it happens. :)