[Service Deisabled Veteran Owned Small Business] If you call it nostalgia, the past, or back in the day

  • From: "John Kolsun" <john.kolsun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wired@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 05:24:50 -0500

To All, I bumped into a light hearted site that you may want to visit.  I
promise that it is SAFE to click  http://www.pos-peek.com/ or GOOGLE....  Po
Peek.  John Kolsun

From the Pos Peek website:  In each of us there exists an ever present
yearning to revisit the past. So intense, it may be perceived as an audible
calling that continues to summon us back. Whether you hear it often or
rarely, it remains nearby. It may be pleasant or harsh, but it is always
close at hand. If you call it nostalgia, the past, or back in the day, it
answers. You cannot block it out. You cannot toss it away. It is an integral
part of each and every one of us. And it is more important and essential
than any vital organ.

Thomas Wolfe once said, "You can't go home again." We think you can. And we
feel it does the soul some good if you return every so often. So, please
allow this site the opportunity to help you find the path back. You will
always be welcome.