[Service Deisabled Veteran Owned Small Business] Do I have the VA GLASSES thing wrong? Is it just Martinsburg VA. What about the 9 minute eye exam... is that typical?

  • From: "John Kolsun" <john.kolsun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wired@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:14:44 -0400

Below is the end of a post I made to "This is John Kolsun" Veteran Talk Blog
at www.w3vetnet.net. I would really appreciate your input.

Last night I couldn't sleep thinking I was going to rip off the VA... so
today I called and cancelled the VA glasses I had ordered.

Now the above is far from what those vets in 1932 were subjected to... but
if we don't say anything... our kids-------- that is THEIR children will get
the same type of VA GLASSES.

Do I have the VA GLASSES thing wrong? Is it just Martinsburg VA. What about
the 9 minute eye exam... is that typical?

At the risk of being kicked off the Consumer Council at the Martinsburg VA
Medical Center  ... please give me some feedback. I'm going to run with this
all the way to Washington.

Thanks in advance.

Always Faithful,
John

Please do not respond to this message.  This is a post-only mailing.  To
unsubscribe from this mailing list, go to one of the following URL's and
then follow the instructions for unsubscribing:
http://www.freelists.org/list/wired or