[WinPrnDev] Re: Port monitors

  • From: "Christoph Lindemann" <Christoph.Lindemann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:32:48 +0200

Hi Adam,

It is not clear to me if you want to "query" the >print job< or the
physical printer, or like this:

a)       parse the print job to see if duplex was selected/used

b)      query the physical printer, if there is a duplex unit present in
the printer

Could you please elaborate a little more on this? Also feel free to tell
us more, about what you are ultimately trying to accomplish, might be
you are trying to tackle this problem in the wrong way.

/christoph