[WinPrnDev] DrvQueryColorProfile and Rendering Intent

  • From: "Nobles, Chris" <cnobles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:31:59 -0400

I'm adding color management support to a monolithic printer driver I
maintain.

I've implemented the DrvQueryColorProfile function, returning a file
name for a color profile based on the media type I have set in the
devmode. This works; GDI applies the specified profile to the surface.

My current issue is with setting the rendering intent. I set the
dmICMIntent in the devmode but is has no affect on the output. How can I
tell GDI which rendering intent to use?