[WinPrnDev] Re: Creating a Printer Driver

  • From: Sam Elamin <hussam_88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:25:20 +0000

Actually Rune the source code now come with Redmon so using that as a base to
understand how to write a port monitor is the best solution I think.
But are you saying that its best to work with the WDK SDK? also RedMon
redirects the job to a program, that program is GhostScript in this
circumstance, it also means I need to edit the RedMon Port Monitor to redirect
the output to a server, effectively uploading the job.
Either that or maybe play about with GhostScript to save to a default location
then trigger an application to do the upload for me.
RegardsSam

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/