[WinPrnDev] Re: Creating a Printer Driver

Yes, the XPS print driver is a "virtual printer" just like the Microsoft XPS
Document Writer (aka MXDW).

-Jason

--

Jason Harrison
Sr Software Developer

  _____

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (and any attachment to it) is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed in the header, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. Any reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the contents of
this message (and any attachment to it) by any
individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete the original.

  _____

P Please think before you print!