[WinPrnDev] Re: Creating a Printer Driver

  • From: Sam Elamin <hussam_88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winprndev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:36:43 +0000

Jason

Now if I create this XPS driver which will upload the document to a server is
this the sequence it will go through

Print to XPS document converter
create an XPS document from the document printed (I.e. convert it to XPS)
upload XPS document to server

SO now that its uploaded we still need to reprint it to a paused Queue, so can
i ask the user if they want to print in mono or colour then give that variable
to a .NET application which will reprint according to what the user choose

I should highlight that using this method the document will be converted to XPS
then reprinted again on the server, so the XPS print driver in a sense does not
really print anything it just converts a document

Regards
Sam

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/