[wineeg] Re: join the group

  • From: Joe Siri Ekgren <joesiri@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:16:45 +0100

>I would like to join the wineeg group.  How do I do it?

Hi Annie,

I=B4m sorry we didn=B4t get to talk more in Udine.

If you would like to join the wineeg-mailing list, please send a message to
        wineeg-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        with 'subscribe' in the Subject field and otherwise no text
So far we are 16 users on the list. There is little traffic so feel
free to post any questions you have. Welcome aboard!

--
Joe
Få den nye Yahoo! Messenger på http://no.messenger.yahoo.com/