[wineeg] Re: eeg info please

  • From: Jay Gunkelman <qeegjay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:30:20 -0800

Michael,

What is it that you want to know about the hardware/software?

In the interim I'll put out an opinion...

In my opinion Mitsar/WinEEG is the most cost-effective hardware, as well as
one of the most powerful software available today... without paying an order
of magnitude more money for the NeuroScan to get something comparable.

$5K Mitsar, versus $50K NeuroScan... is there a choice??

Jay