[wineeg] Time clock error suspected in WinEEG1.4

  • From: "David E. Myer, Sr." <DMyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:59:09 -0500

WinEEG 1.4 running on Windows 2000Pro

  on Dell 1.2 GHz Optiplex

EEG screen scrolling at an indicated 30 mm/sec.
Start making a recording and observe correct time stamp in top margin.
Time increases as the scrolling action continues.
Waveforms are presented in normal-looking manner.
However, after 5 minutes pass on the clock on my wall (quartz), the time
indicated on
the EEG screen is approximately 3 minutes.

I am running on 60 Hz, but I think that is not pertinent since the error is
greater than 1.2 X   .

I am wondering if anyone else has doubts about the EEG time display ?

I will check on a different machine to see if I can duplicate the problem
in a different system.

Dave Myer

Boston Neurofeedback, PC