[wineeg] Latest version of WinEEG, solves time clock error

  • From: Joe Siri Ekgren <vennskap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:16:00 +0200

Dear Listmembers,

With the latest version of WinEEG, the software now records in real
time on laptops with Win98. (Previous versions ran at half speed,
i.e. a recording length of 60 WinEEG one second epochs took 160
seconds in real time under Win98). The screen gets more jumpy on my
500 Mhz laptop, and harder to read, so there is a price for

I can=B4t find an updated version number, but the new version is
exactly 1 699 480 bytes.

Valery says that the improvements are:
>1.  It works faster under Windows XP during EEG recording.
>2. It is possible to use graphics acceleration (See "Equipment parameters"
>menu Setup). To use graphics acceleration you need to install DirectX 7 or
>3. It is possible to change parameters of COM port that is used for
>synchronization of PSYTASK. (See "Equipment parameters" menu Setup).This
>possibility can help in some cases when COM ports of computers work bad.

There is no download site, but I will be happy to forward this WinEEG
version to anyone interested.
Joe Siri Ekgren  MD
Observatorie Terrasse 6 B,
N-0270 Oslo, Norway