[wineeg] Invitation

  • From: "Juri D. Kropotov" <kropotov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Aegeon@xxxxxx" <wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:39:51 +0400

Dear Marietta, Stefan &Pascal,

I realized that Switzerland is not a Schangen state.  I need an
official invitation from any official institution, in which you
indicate that all expanses, including medical insurance will be
covered by your side (this is a formality, because I will take care of
medical insurance and tickets by myself).

Please, FAX this invitation to our institute at fax 7(812) 234-32-47
as soon as possible.

My official title is: Director of Laboratory for neurobiology of action
programming of the Institute of the Human Brain of Russian Academy of
Sciences, Prof. Dr. Kropotov Juri D.

I am coming on May 5 and leaving on May 20.

The address (which should be also indicated in the invitation):
Ul. academika Pavlova, 12a, 197376, St. Petersburg, Russia

Sorry for inconveneous.
All the best, Juri