[wineeg] Fwd: Brain In The News: Brain Injuries, Soldiers and Imaging

  • From: MCA1970@xxxxxxx
  • To: kathy.d.abbott@xxxxxxxxx, brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, biomedinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, brownbackmason@xxxxxxxxx, Twe13@xxxxxxx, wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, douglas@xxxxxxxxxx, Htoomim@xxxxxxxxxxx, drbill@xxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxx, ncirlen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ivan@xxxxxxxxxx, LeslieSherlin@xxxxxxx, jlubar@xxxxxxx, judithpisces@xxxxxxxxxxx, wjhud@xxxxxxx, lochs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, office@xxxxxxxx, office@xxxxxxxxxxx, SPADGITT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, robcoben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, msterman@xxxxxxxx, research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:53:24 EST

We can take some idea of how to do good public relations work for qEEG,
neurofeedback, etc. from this article.

Professionally yours,

Robert E. McCarthy, PhD, LPC, CCMHC, BCIA-EEG

Licensed & Board Certified Professional  Counselor
Fellow, American Association of Integrative Medicine
Associate  Fellow in EEG, Biofeedback Certification Institute of America