[wineeg] Re: Feedback

  • From: Alexander Grushvitskiy <alexandr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MCA1970@xxxxxxx" <wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:27:05 +0300

Dear Robert,

Thank you very much for your respond. I agree with you that WinEEG needs to be simplified.

It would be great to get any practical advices if possible of course!

We at last are preparing submission to FDA. I hope to obtain approval in nearest time.

Thank you very much for offering you help.

Best regards,

Alexander

The Mitsar system is a high-end, quality oriented product in my professional experience and opinion.

However, the complexity of the software at times borders on being overwhelming. On a positive note, the WINEEG can do many advanced things. On the down side, it does not tell you what a problem is when something doesn't work, and needs to be STREAMLINED.

For it to become more attractive to the average practitioner, the WINEEG software needs to be greatly SIMPLIFIED. Many things can be condensed into programming subroutines that can be achieved by just clicking on a button.

Finally, FDA-registration is crucial for liability reasons and those of us in the trenches. If I can be of further help, please let me know.

Also, wanted to let you know your company could not have a better representative in the USA than Dr. Leslie Sherlin. He is always helpful and responsive.

Professionally yours,

Robert E. McCarthy, PhD, LPC, CCMHC, BCIA-EEG

Licensed & Board Certified Professional Counselor

Fellow, American Association of Integrative Medicine

Associate Fellow in EEG, Biofeedback Certification Institute of America

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.