[wineeg] BrainTune hometrainer

  • From: Jonelle Villar <j.villar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wineeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 21:33:08 +0100

>There are now15 members on the list. Looking forward to questions so
>we can build up an FAQ.
>
>Joe

Hi Joe,

I guess you were waiting for my question regarding the HomeTrainer!

Ok then, what does it mean when I do not register anything on the screen?
I tried on two different computers.  One registered a bit of noise, but the
other
was completely quiet.  Everything seemed to be hooked up properly - at least
as I have done previously.  I even checked the batteries which seemed to be
fine.

You can add to the question since you were there and saw the problem with
your own eyes!

Jonelle