[windows2000] Re: view source right click

  • From: "jerome" <jl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:16:10 -0400

I'm using a windows 2000 box and found out that I can no longer see
the source code for any web pages displayed in IE. Whether its from a right
click->"view source" or from the toolbar View->source, nothing seems to
happen. If I try to use "File -> "edit with visual .net" editor there is no
problem. I tried looking this problem up in TechNet and msdn and found
nothing. Several tries at looking at the registry also has left me perplex.
My IE automatically clears the "temp files cache" ( except for cookies )
everytime it exits and I checked wether the internet temp files directory
was full or not and it only hold a few cookies. The ntfs permissions are ok.
Anybody have any ideas?

jerome