[windows2000] users not logging off

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:35:02 -0500

Alright, I just got off the phone with MS.  They fixed my EMERGENCY issue I
emailed about eariler (expect a new Q document).  Now I have a problem that
I have heard about before.

When my users exit out of there open application, say they are running
Outlook via Citrix.  Outlook exits but these processes keep here session
alive:

csrss.exe
winlogon.exe
ssonsvr.exe
wfshell.exe

Something isn't working correctly when they exit.  I'm guessing some kind of
signal isn't being sent.  Please let me know of any articles that may help
me fix this as I am having to manually log off all my users now.

Gunnar