[windows2000] thethin.net up for grabs

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:19:05 -0500

Before the rumors start..this is for real, I have some big plans that take
funding to accomplish....I am by no means bowing out of the Thin Computing
arena and this is a one time offering and the chance of a lifetime:

Advertisers need not worry their campaigns will be honored or refunded or
moved to OnDemandAccess.com  if requested and IF a sale happens.
Jim Kenzig
The Kenzig Group

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software