[windows2000] terminal server security over the internet?

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <CHRIS.RUGGERI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:39:13 -0600

Hi group,

We have an app we sell to law enforcement community. I have been looking at
terminal server as a wireless option for running our app from their car with
the least amount of performance issues. Of course, with law enforcement,
security is a big issue for them. I thought I read that citrix was a needed
addition if you needed high security. I was wondering if there were secure
solutions w/out the citrix addon. Any input greatly appreciated!!!