[windows2000] ssh x-client for windows?

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:10:15 +0200

Hi,

We are currently investigating an x-client, Winaxe, to connect from
windows to sun solaris. Apparently this version does not support
ssh, so you would need the "plus"-version. This one however costs a
lot of money.

I've looked at the free putty and winscp, but these don't seem to
support that graphical interface we need (we will use the client
for remote NMR-processing). Also Hummingbird is available, but this
one too is pretty expensive.

Would anybody know any other free or reasonbly priced software to
do this?

Does Cygwin do ssh?

BW,

Sorin