[windows2000] Re: smtp command line client

  • From: "Twigg, Craig" <Craig.Twigg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:03:15 +0100

search blat on google

-----Original Message-----
From: Freitas, Eduardo [mailto:Eduardo.Freitas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 28 May 2004 19:03
To: 'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [windows2000] smtp command line client

Hello everyone,

Anyone knows if there is any smtp command line client in Windows XP/2k/2003? If
not, does  anyone knows where can I get one? I'm trying to get this so I can
use this in an script in case a certain condition is reached.

Regards,

Eduardo

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain information
which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is
prohibited by law and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please note any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately
if you have received this email by mistake and delete it from your
system.
Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message
which arise as a result of email transmission.  If verification is
required please request a hard copy version.
Thank you for your co-operation.