[windows2000] scriptable Hyperterminal replacement

  • From: "Brian Anderson" <BAnderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:45:19 -0600

so there is a mundane task that I've been told I have to do twice a day. It
involves me opening p a hyperterminal session, dialing up to a SCO box and
downloading an ascii data file, then plugging it into some things we have here.
I know Hyperterminal isn't scriptable, but does anyone know of a replacement
(preferably, free/GPL) that I might be able to set up to do this automatically?
Nothing fancy, it just needs the ability to dial out on a modem and download a

Brian Anderson
Serapis Support
Correctional Medical Service
Office (314)919-9868