[windows2000] Re: remotely get network settings on Win2k machines

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 12:11:56 -0700

From: Sullivan, Glenn [mailto:GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
PSExec.  http://www.sysinternals.com

sample:
psexec \\computername ipconfig /all

That's cool, way better than everyone else's ideas. Glenn is the man, that's all there is to it.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"We are successful when our bosses wonder what it is we do all day." -- Tim Mullen

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy patented spam protection and more. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa