[windows2000]

  • From: "Ronald Mazzotta" <RMazzotta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:34:02 -0500

I am having an annoying problem with my server.  When I Delete A mapped
drive it disappears from my computer and can not be accessed by any
programs BUT when re mapping it says it is still in use.  If I try to
disconnect it again it says the drive letter isn't found.  The only way
to completely disconnect it is to reboot the server.  Which really isn't
a very good solution as this happens once a day.  If I go into computer
management under logical drives it shows up.  But I can't do anything
with it.  This server is running windows2000 advanced server sp2.  Any
help would be great.  thanks