[windows2000]

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:43:57 -0000

Hi all,

I migrated a bunch of users from one domain to another. Co-incidentally, at
the same time, the terminal server ran out of disk space, and we're now
moving their user profiles to another drive on the same machine, then
transfer back the "Favorites" folder when the user next logs on. At the same
time, we'd like to search the "transferred profile folders" for any other
usernames with a .newdomain extension on it. Is there an easy way that
anyone can think of to copy back favourites and cookies from (for example)
E:\Profiles to I:\Profiles?

Cheers,

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or