[windows2000] Re: new gateway tower

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:08:46 +0100

Sorry, I've missed something here.  Any self-respecting IT guru / games
geek will have;
1) Shiny new game (In my case City of Heroes)
2) Shiny new-ish PC
3) Shiny new Graphics card
4) Shiny new 42" plasma screen

Given the above, under what circumstances does "Reducing the resolution"
to less than 1600*1200 become an acceptable solution?

:)

Nick

PS If you haven't got a 42" at work, then you clearly need a refresher
in CIB (Creative IT Budgeting).